Dallas – Online Slot from NetEnt
Net Entertainment and Unibet have jumped onto the 80s bandwagon with a Dallas themed game. All your favourite characters are here. Well almost, I can’t find that fit little blonde bint… Lucy. Oh there she is. And the Man From Atlantis is missing too – he may be in the shower. Oh well, you can’t have everything.
To the game! It’s a really nice game, surprisingly. It has a nice bonus feature. Collect 5 bonus dollars to enter the bonus game. You earn Bonus Dollars when the Golden dollar sign lands on the middle reel. After you get in you need to choose from 5 different oil wells to invest in. You’ll have to try this for yourself – it’s a superb bonus game. Freespins (luckily you get some cash for two free spin icons, something that has been missing from recent game). Getting the freespins is really lucrative too. You get 1000 coins just for getting in. I got in 3 times in an hour! And the music is superb.
Dallas Game rules
- Dallas is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot starring the characters from the classic TV series of the same name. The game also features a Ewing Oil Bonus game and a Free spins feature.
- You can play 1 to 25 bet lines at different bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter and bonus symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Dallas Free spins
- 3+ scatter symbols activate Free spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- The multiplier is x3 during Free spins.
- In Free spins, 3+ scatter symbols activate additional Free spins.
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- Free spins won during Free spins have the same multiplier.
Ewing Oil Bonus Game
- The bonus game starts when the last of 5 Bonus Dollars lands.
- Invest your Bonus dollars in the oil wells and collect the profits.
- The more Bonus dollars you invest in an oil well, the higher the multiplier will be.
- The number of Bonus dollars invested in an oil well determines the multiplier.
- Maximum multiplier is 5.
- Each oil well has a different range of coins you can win.
- The coin value in the Bonus game is based on the bets placed when the Bonus dollars were won.
- You must invest all 5 Bonus dollars to begin pumping.
- You can remove Bonus dollars from one oil well and add them to another oil well before pumping begins.
- The more oil pumped, the higher the bonus coin win.
- The bonus game ends when the oil wells stop pumping.
Advanced autoplay options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- If Free Spins are won. Stop Autoplay when Free spins is won.
Game setting options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Watch us play Fruit Shop and other slots live on stream through the following channels:
SlotMad Streaming Page
SlotMad Twitch Channel
Have we peaked you interest in more reviews? Check out the following reviews: