Everybody’s Jackpot slot game review
The Everybody’s Jackpot slot itself isn’t that great to be honest, a standard 3×3 reel slot, but I do like the idea behind it.
Here’s how it works.
- There’s a progressive jackpot that can be won with a random trigger.
- The jackpot winner will receive 70% of the total and 30% will go into a pool.
- To be included in the pool you must have wagered 50 euros or more on the slot in the 24 hours prior to the jackpot dropping out.
- Everyone in the pool will receive a share of the 30%.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re playing the game at the time or not.
The display will show you when you are qualified and the time your qualification ends.
3 of the jackpot symbols scattered anywhere on the reels will reward you with 12 free games with a random Wild symbol.
Free games can be retriggered infinitely with 3 more jackpot symbols during free games.
This is a really interesting concept, and it’s quite fun to play, it definitely makes a change from my usual choice of 20 – 25 line slots.
Watch us play Everybody’s Jackpot and other slots live on stream through the following channels:
Have we peaked you interest in more reviews. Check out the following games:
Itching for a bit of a gamble? Try out this slot at one of these casinos: