Fire Strike – Pragmatic Play – slot review and play for free
Pragmatic Play have taken a classic IGT style offline slot mechanic and dragged in into the prsent.
They’ve done it exceptionally well too.
While I would very rarely play on the IGT slots this one has that something extra.
Fire Strike – the base game.
The game takes place on a 10-payline setup.
The main aim of the game is to land as many Fire Strike symbols as possible.
They reward you as follows:
- 6 of a kind awards 1 times bet.
- 7 of a kind awards 2 times bet.
- 8 of a kind awards 8 times bet.
- 9 of a kind awards 25 times bet.
- 10 of a kind awards 50 times bet.
- 11 of a kind awards 150 times bet.
- 12 of a kind awards 500 times bet.
- 13 of a kind awards 1,000 times bet.
- 14 of a kind awards 2,500 times bet.
- 15 of a kind (full screen) triggers the 25,000 times your stake – Boom!
It’s not just about the Fire Strikes.
the base game can pay without them and some of the stacked Fire Strike symbols also act as Wilds.
The non Fire Strike payouts aren’t massive but it’s a respectable 100x for the top Symbol.
The Firestrike wilds pop up pretty frequently and given the volatility.
You’ll get plenty of smaller base game wins to keep your bankroll ticking along.
That’s pretty much all there is to this.
I told you it was simple.
Fire Strike – Conclusion
The beauty of the game is its accessibility.
It doesn’t require you to think at all.
It’s a good old-fashioned albeit brilliantly updated) hit and hope slot. I don’t mean that pejoratively it’s a good thing sometimes.
If you’re a bonus round lover then you’ll want to stick to the likes of Blueprint but if you want fast relentless spinning with the chance of a big payout then you’ll like this.
Have a play for free at the top of this review.
Let us know what you think in the Forum.
You can keep an eye on Pragmatic Play’s developments at the Pragmatic Play games site