Fruit Case – A Netent Slot Review
FruitCase from Net Ent is an interesting game which has been specifically designed for those with low bandwidth who still want a fully-featured slot. It features avalanche reels (only the second time for Net Ent since Gonzo’s Quest).
Read on for more details and payout information…
About Fruit Case
The time is ripe for Fruit Case, the 5-reel, 20-line video slot where fresh fruit moves along conveyor belts until it is crushed to yield juicy winnings. The possible Free Fall wins you can get in addition to normal winnings are just like jam on toast—sweet and satisfying.
If your bet line includes a Wild symbol, get ready to squeeze out even more winnings. A Wild symbol not only substitutes for other symbols on a bet line; an increasing WildMultiplier is applied with each successive avalanche of symbols in a game round.
Fruit Case is one of the first games in Net Entertainment’s Smart Range™ offering, delivering the rich player experience you expect from Net Entertainment packaged in a reduced game download size.
- Total game 96.4
- Main game 70.6
- Free Falls 25.8
Maximum Payout €
- Main game per bet line 80 000
- Free Falls per bet line 240 000
- Free Falls per spin 360 000
Hit Frequencies Game Feature % for 20 Bet lines
- Main game 41.1%
- Free Fall 54.4%
- Avalanche system game play instead of traditional reel spin.
- Wild substitutions and increasing wild multipliers.
- Free Falls.
Fruit Case uses the Avalanche™ Feature, whereby symbols fall into place in the reels instead of spinning. Symbols that make up a winning bet line blows up and disappear. The gaps they leave fills up with more falling symbols. As long as there are winning bet lines, there are repeat Avalanches.
A game round is made up of a series of Avalanches and, if won, a number of Free Falls. After the player clicks the spin button, the initial Avalanche of symbols starts the game round. When the symbols have come to rest, winning bet lines are highlighted. If the player has a winning bet line, the win amount is added to the win field, and the second Avalanche of symbols occurs.
Fruit Case features an animated Free Fall symbol that gives the player a chance to enter the Free Falls Feature.
• Free Fall feature. 3 Free Fall symbols activate 10 Free Falls. The Free Falls plays at the same bet level as the game that triggered the Free Fall. A dynamic sign informs players how many Free Falls are remaining.
• Free Falls can retrigger. During Free Fall, 3 Free Fall symbols give additional Free Falls.
• Free Falls wins. Bet line coin wins during Free Falls pays triple (x3). The winnings are added to the player’s cash at the end of the Free Falls. The number of coins won in the current Free Fall round and the total number of coins won during the entire Free Fall session are displayed in the keypad area during Free Fall.
Fruit Case has an animated Wild symbol when displayed on a winning bet line.
• Substitution. Wild symbols substitute for any other symbol – including Free Fall symbols – to complete winning bet lines.
• Wild Multiplier. The Wild multiplier applies to winning bet lines which include Wild symbols. The multiplier increases with each successive Avalanche in a single game round as follows:
- 1st Avalanche x 2
- 2nd Avalanche x 4
- 3rd Avalanche x 6
- 4th+ Avalanche x 8
Only one Wild multiplier applies per bet line.
Wild Multiplier Indicator. A table at the top of the game display shows the Wild Multipliers with the current multiplier highlighted. In addition, the current Wild multiplier is shown on any Wild symbols appearing on the reels.
Watch us play Fruit Case and other slots live on stream through the following channels:
SlotMad Streaming Page
SlotMad Twitch Channel
Have we peaked you interest in more reviews? Check out the following reviews: