Secret Code from Netent – Slot Review
A new video slot based on the secrets of the Illuminati; what took them so long?
There’s a good chance we’ll see a Da Vinci Code slot at some point soon (if they can afford to licence Lord of the Rings they can afford it) but in the meantime this is the closest we’re going to get.
This looks like an instant classic. it has some really nice features, a great theme and a decent payout percentage to give us plenty of play time while we aim for a big win.
Read on for the details, including payout percentages and insider tips!
Free spins feature
Secret Code features clickable scatter symbols that reveal the Free spins multiplier and the number of Free spins awarded.
- 3 or more scatter symbols activate Free spins. “Select a Scatter” prompts the player to click one of the symbols to reveal the number of Free spins and multiplier won.
- Increasing multiplier. During Free spins, 2 or more scatter symbols will increase the multiplier by the number of scatters shown. The maximum multiplier is 20.
- Free spins wins. All wins pay the win amount multiplied by the multiplier displayed in the game excluding bonus game winnings.
At the end of Free spins the total winnings are added to the player’s cash.
Expanding wilds. Hurrah!
Secret Code has an animated Wild symbol that expands to cover the entire reel when completing winning betlines.
Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except bonus and scatter symbols.
The bonus game gives the player a chance at winning more coins.
• Bonus game trigger. 3 bonus symbols trigger the Secret Code bonus game. The bonus game can activate during Free spins.
• Bonus game play. The player is presented with 5 masked statues holding chests and a set of 5 keys. The keys must be dragged and dropped on the correct chests. When a correct match is made the mask on the statue crumbles to reveal an angel and the player receives a coin win. If the match is incorrect, a demon is revealed, and the key that did match the chest disappears.
• Bonus game finish. The bonus game ends when there are no keys remaining. The total coins won is calculated and the player is automatically directed to the Gamble feature.
• Feature Preview. The player can preview the Secret Code bonus game by clicking the FEATURE PREVIEW button on the key pad.
The Gamble game is a classic double or nothing situation. The player can bet their winnings in the Gamble game, after the bonus game.
When the game starts, the player has 3 options:
- DOUBLE – Bet all the winnings from the bonus game.
- DOUBLE HALF – Bet half of the winnings from the bonus game.
- COLLECT – Keep the bonus game winnings and return to the main game.
The concept of the Gamble game is the same as the bonus game except that the player has only one key and 4 chests to choose from.
If the player makes a correct match, they get the opportunity to gamble again. The win in the gamble feature caps at 500 000 coins.
- Lines 20
- Min/Max bet (€) 0.01/50
- Payout % 96.3
- Expanding wild substitutions
- Bonus game with gamble feature.
It’s a net Entertainment slot and it’s available at your favourite Net Ent Casino from September 2010.
Watch us play Fruit Shop and other slots live on stream through the following channels:
SlotMad Streaming Page
SlotMad Twitch Channel
Have we peaked you interest in more reviews? Check out the following reviews:
Games with Progressive Multiplier