Wild Frames – Play n Go – slot review and play for free
Play n Go are back with yet another grid slot, they’re beginning to take a position with this type of game, no hardship in that.
Wild Frames is on a 7×7 grid layout and has an Art Deco type theme. There’s definitely an audience for these, increasingly so given the abundance of over the top themes we’ve been seeing from providers recently.
This is a more sedate take on the grid slot genre.
Wins are achieved by clustering 5 or more symbols together.
Wild Frames features
Wild symbols are of course vital to the game, as are the frames, the clue is in the name.
- Each time a Wild symbol lands it creates a frame within the grid.
- Landing more Wilds increases multipliers on the symbols.
- Frames hold until the charge meter is full and a modifier is awarded.
Wins are removed from the grid and new symbols drop in – hopefully to form new clusters.
The Charge Meter to the right of the reels is the modifier for the grid symbols. You know the score you’ve seen it before.
It’s a grown up version of Moon Princess.
Every winning symbol in a cluster adds one charge to the meter.
Modifiers hit at 20, 40 and 60.
- Transform – This will change all non-suit symbols on the grid into a single non-suit symbol.
- Wildcard – Adds between 3 and 6 wild symbols to the grid.
- Shatter – This one triggers at 60 charges and removes all suit symbols from the grid.
Wild Frames pay table
As it’s a Play n Go slot you need to be careful where you play it – the RTP (the amount returned to player on average per 100 credits in) varies depending on how well the casino treats its players.
You should always check you’re getting the top amount – in this case it should be 96.5% – if it isn’t then change casino.
If you choose Scatters Casino you will always get the highest RTP.
Wild Frames – Conclusion
It’s a great game of course it’s a Play n Go grid slot.
I like this theme much more than others of its type, it’s a more sedate engaging experience without the beefy Gods or slightly-disturbingly youthful Princesses.
I really think this will become a top 10 game.
Try it our for yourself in the free demo at the top of this review.